Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

nice cruise

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

We loved going out of   this port. parking was close by. It was calm and organized. Close to our home. Much better than other busy ports. Safer feeling too,. Cruise was nice. Great entertainment, food in restaurants good. le bistro excellent. Best steak I had in a long time. service was superb and friendly in le bistro.. Smaller ship. Not a ton of things to do. had some issue with smell in cabin. specially on port mornings. older mustier smell from drain by toilet. Service was good in room. Loved key west. Jamaica same old thing. pushy and not very safe feeling. Grand cayman beautiful. tendering is not my favorite thing since I walk with cane,. Nice cruise . Beds  I thought were not the most comfortable. Love Norwegians latitude program with free dinners and wine in spercialty restaurants. Love love love free movies in cabin.

see above. view good.