the food

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 20, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

Although I like a variety of ethnic dishes, American is my favorite. There were an awful lot of Indian dishes which did not agree with my system. I had the Asian sweet and sour pork in the Garden Restaurant and the Shogun Restaurant, both were hard with very little sauce. The food cooked on the deck was great so I usually ate out there.

To much Indian food.

You could tell that the ship was out of date

Good cabin size but we had a bad smell in the bathroom which must have been hard to cure since it lasted all cruise.