Great price, staff not so nice!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

10 Night Canary Islands & Morocco (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

Good price for the cruise, the food and great excursions.

But crew members who swear in front of you was a shocker!

upon embarking, going up the escalator from the shops to the ship from the terminal in Barcelona was a 'no-greet moment' from a scary stare by a staff member. We saw this crew member regularly in the pool area, never smiles (except with his colleagues). Hearing other crew members arguing and swearing together in the back of the buffet area was frequent. Disappointed at this experience, went to the office to lay a complain, was asked to write one, so I did, took a photocopy before I passed to them, never received any communication from the company since. So sent my photocopy letter, again heard nothing in the mail/email. Gave up on that, so did my choice of this cruise line. I was very much looking forward to this cruise line as it was my first. Their marketing was incredible, but short lived my expectations.

Terrible crew that swear to each other a lot.

Excellent, loved it. Great service by the friendly crew member looking after my cabin.

Great itineraries, great ship, good food.
Just make sure your complaint is acknowledged when you hear a lot of swearing crew members. Hopefully management will control this.