Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst experience ever!

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

I only gave this 1 star because I had to!  Never again will I sail with NCL.

The staff could care less...you are completely ignored. The cabin is so small and uncomfortable my husband thought about sleeping outside on the deck. Forget about a hot meal.....the service in the restaurants was so slow it took almost 2 hrs every night to eat dinner. The food was cold and if you questioned anyone about what was taking so long or asked to reheat it they actually looked offended. Oh, don't expect ice in your drinks....or ask for a refill. You might get it 30 minutes later if you are the lucky one. If you want to participate in any of the activities expect to pay out of your pocket dearly! $49 for Bingo and the price went up from there. Nothing was included and if you wanted to see one of the shows go to the late one because the poor dinner service wouldn't allow you to make the early one. The pool was closed 4 of the 7 days, with no back up plan. No activities to keep passengers busy!

This was the most expensive cruise (and worst experience)  I have ever taken! I would not recommend this cruise line at all!

TINY!!! Bed was like sleeping on the concrete ground. Pool deck chairs would have been more comfortable.
The best part was getting off and going home!
Old, outdated, and TINY!!
What activities?
very rude and never tried to make you feel important or even make the effort to speak to you. They appeared bothered if you approached them. Don't forget, there is an added 18% gratuity......

Here's a tip............cruise with another company!