Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Great Time

Sail Date: August 27, 2010

Took the Spirit out of Boston August 27th and had a very nice experience. It was my 32nd cruise and 3rd time on the Spirit. The crew is great. The food was very nice in the dining room where we ate almost every meal. The dress is now casual which really makes it inviting for my family. The breakfast buffet looked good, as did the lunch. A ton of fresh fruit being cut up every minute was offered almost always. Sweets were also everywhere. The entertainment was okay. The noise level of a lot of the children was a bit much. I am the mother of two boys myself, who also came on the trip. But my children stay close with me and behave as they should on vacation, relaxed but free spirited, while not disturbing others.All in all, it was a great time and I would highly recommend it to others!

Pros: food, aqua swim pools, service

Cons: entertainment was so so

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Our room had a bit of a smell in the bathroom that never went away. I think we were located near the cesspool or something.
Stateroom had a bit of a smell.
Dining room food and staff were great!
Excellant
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Tours were readily available, as ws public transportation by ferry and bus. Area was clean and very safe at all hours.
Don't Miss: Don't miss Horseshoe Bay and Jobson's Cove Beach. Paradise.