Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

So much Fun!

Sail Date: August 27, 2010

The ship was great! It was my boyfriends first cruise and he was absolutly amazed with how many things their were to do on the ship. It was very clean, and very easy to explore.

Pros: The Poolside Music

Cons: The Food

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

The food was ok. I would reccommed the raffles court to eat in. The main dining rooms did not have a variety of food to eat, and the specialty restaurants are over-rated but better than the main dining room food.
The staff was tired at times. Some of the staff was extra friendly, and some greeted you evryday when they saw you.
The poolside entertainment was great. We were by the pool for the most part and it was great sitting there in the sun listening to the music.
The staterooms were very clean and bigger than what i expected. The last cruise i went on the bathrooms were alot smaller. The housekeepers kept up with the room twice daily and we always had a clean place to go back to.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
GREAT! We wish we had another day to explore but I would take advantage of the whole time you are their. I wouldn't explore kings wharf. Not alot to do. I would hit the beaches, Elbow Beach, Horseshoe Bay, and George's Island. Take the ferry! It saves you time.
Don't Miss: Elbow Beach. Not too much for children but beautiful and peaceful.