So much Fun!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The ship was great! It was my boyfriends first cruise and he was absolutly amazed with how many things their were to do on the ship. It was very clean, and very easy to explore.

The food was ok. I would reccommed the raffles court to eat in. The main dining rooms did not have a variety of food to eat, and the specialty restaurants are over-rated but better than the main dining room food.

The poolside entertainment was great. We were by the pool for the most part and it was great sitting there in the sun listening to the music.

The staff was tired at times. Some of the staff was extra friendly, and some greeted you evryday when they saw you.

The staterooms were very clean and bigger than what i expected. The last cruise i went on the bathrooms were alot smaller. The housekeepers kept up with the room twice daily and we always had a clean place to go back to.
GREAT! We wish we had another day to explore but I would take advantage of the whole time you are their. I wouldn't explore kings wharf. Not alot to do. I would hit the beaches, Elbow Beach, Horseshoe Bay, and George's Island. Take the ferry! It saves you time.
Don't Miss: Elbow Beach. Not too much for children but beautiful and peaceful.

Pros: The Poolside Music

Cons: The Food

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!