A delightul time!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2008
This was my first cruise and it was most enjoyable and relaxing. I loved everything about it except the prices on drinks and some of the food (the duck and lobster were two major disappointments). Loved the fruit soups and want to learn to make them.
We were very late in getting there, so I didn't see a whole lot. I wouldn't eat there!
Didn't find a good restaurant. A general tour is nice.
Didn't have very good food. Loved the shopping.
Don't Miss: The ruins
Beautiful spot. Take a tour.
Beautiful spot. Take a tour.
Didn't find a good restaurant. A general tour is nice.
Didn't have very good food. Loved the shopping.
Don't Miss: The ruins

Pros: Having a balcony

Cons: Some of the food

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!