Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A delightul time!

Sail Date: February 03, 2008

This was my first cruise and it was most enjoyable and relaxing. I loved everything about it except the prices on drinks and some of the food (the duck and lobster were two major disappointments). Loved the fruit soups and want to learn to make them.

Pros: Having a balcony

Cons: Some of the food

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Didn't have very good food. Loved the shopping.
Don't Miss: The ruins
Belize City, Belize
Beautiful spot. Take a tour.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We were very late in getting there, so I didn't see a whole lot. I wouldn't eat there!
Didn't have very good food. Loved the shopping.
Don't Miss: The ruins
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
Didn't find a good restaurant. A general tour is nice.
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
Didn't find a good restaurant. A general tour is nice.
Belize City, Belize
Beautiful spot. Take a tour.