Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Last time on Norwegian

Sail Date: December 23, 2007

I feel sure this will not reach your customers as I would not recommend this Line to anyone, the ship dining room service was atrocious, it didn't matter if you had bacon or eggs everything tasted the same-bland. Our steward was good and that was the only thing I had to say good about the whole experience. We missed going to Guatamala, they called the night before we were to leave and never did call my son to cancel that part of the trip. They said it was engine trouble, I think they wanted us to stay on board and spend money. For a trip that cost approx. $8,000 for 4 people it certainly was not worth it..

Pros: Room steward

Cons: Food, service, small room, had rooms on 11th deck with balcony, small, small

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!