Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

More than I expected

Sail Date: November 19, 2006

It was my first cruise made with a seasoned cruiser traveler. I recommend the 8th deck and up as below that may be a little confusing reaching the dining and entertaining areas. As for us.the walk did wonders for our digestion. 'Windows is a beautiful resteraunt with small portions of very good food. For those who like to heap ther platters Raffles has a wide and tasty selection. The disabled need not worry there as the Hospitality Staff are on hand to assist without asking. The ship was beautiful. The staff cheerfully accommodating. Freestyle is good for those who want it to all hang out. Myself I ike to dress for dinner. A dining room is for eating in style and that is what we did. Oh yes, the Chocolate Buffet was extrodinary.

Pros: Service service Service everywhere you go and in cabin also

Cons: Do not put disability equipment (walkers) out with the luggage or it will be stolen

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
An utter disappointment.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
An utter disappointment.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
After reading much literature about Charlotte Amalie, I was looking forward to seeing this town. All I saw was store after store all in a row. disappointing@
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas