Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise but get things in writing

Sail Date: June 05, 2009

The cruise was great. My husband and I had a good time. Everyone on board was very kind and helpful. The port of call was Bermuda and it was beautiful. When i booked my cruise I was promised $200 on board credit by the travel agent through .com and I did not receive that!!! I sat on the phone with them for 2 hours to try and resolve this problem and all I got was " we will call you when you get home to see what we can do for you." I'm still waiting for that call from them so I'm not sure if they will honor what their agent said or not. It was done over the phone and ia email. On all my paperwork that I have it just says book now and recieve up to $500 . They reason they said they wouldn't give it to us is because we used a military discount package and that voids any promos. !!??

Pros: The food was great and people were very friendly

Cons: The very rough seas

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Watch out for the buses. it is very cheap but our bus got in a wreck. Everyone was fine I was the only one that was hurt and it was just a little piece of glass from the window in my hand.
Don't Miss: Glass blowing shop