An amazing cruise!!!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2009
I will say upfront, this is the best ship I have been on. all the staff treated my wife and I like royalty.great rooms,excelent decor, awsome party's and formal functions. you never needed to ask for anything, because beforeyou could,or if you did you would have it so fast, you could'nt even blink.the captain was available just about whenever.My wife and
I will cruise this ship whenever possible.overall the best ship,and services with a smile,by far.

the food was absolutely amazing. something for everyone.dining times were on our own schedule. the ship had lots of specialty restaurants, like italian,greek, chinese,french,turkish.you name they had it. the best selection.

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!

THIS WAS THE "BEST PROGRAM I HAVE SEEN ON THE HIGH SEAS.(NOTE: my wife has owned her own childcare for 8years.) SO, this is from someone very experianced in the business..

ship staff really worked hard to make it the best.

super A + quality in all areas, very clean..

size was kind of small,however cozy,condition exceded expectation.
snorkel park, and swim with the dolphins is a must do. segway tours where expensive and a waste of time.
Don't Miss: rent a scooter!!! tour things on your own time,no waiting,or missing things due to poor scheduleing of trolly, buses,taxis..

Pros: the on-board entertainment was,well... I'm at a loss for words. YES IT WAS THAT AMAZING!!

Cons: There were only three days on the island of bermuda!! =(

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!