Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

not the best cruise

Sail Date: February 24, 2008

The ship was obviously older by the decor. What I disliked the most was constantly being sold tear off tickets before every event. The choice of beverages was minimal. Being charged for other beverages, and I don;t mean alcohol. I would have liked a lemonaide or Sprite. Nothing was free, no welcome drink or evening cocktail party. We would have rather paid a little more up front than being nickled and dimed, everytime we wanted something. No midnight dessert fan fair the last evening.

Pros: Boarding was very organized

Cons: the sterooms were very dated and sorry to say hideous is color schemes

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

Stateroom very outdated
small and outdated,we tried to get an outside room but none was available. i later met a couple who also was not happy with the twin beds and made a fuse and got a outside room.
although I do not think $20 is a nominal fee to dine at a speciality resturant, when dining is included.
wait staff was especially friendly
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We went zip lining and had a ball, although it is such a poor country I felt guilty being there
mini jeep rides and snorkling. I was a little disappointed in the snorkling, I thought the reefs would be better
Belize City, Belize
we had a ball riding ATV's though the rain forrest
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala