Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

For a seasoned crusier - it was mediocor

Sail Date: February 10, 2008

This iteniary is not the best - the two Countries of Guatemala and Honduras are very poor and it's not a good "ashore" trip. Beaches are horrible! Good shopping for jade. I paid for a tour that said "beach trip". No way! I definitely think the ship should say "no swimming as beach is poluted and unsafe". I would never have gone on this tour had I known about the beach. I think they should give me my money back.

The ship is small and easy to get around but it does not have much in entertainment if that is what you want. Food was good everywhere. Service was good. I didn't like the fact that whenever you wanted to do something there was usually a charge for it. i. e. yoga, SPA was VERY expensive, i. e. $180 for a 1 hour massage!

I have been on many ships and this one is not my favorite.

Pros: A small ship that is not too crowded

Cons: NCL is beginning to charge for a lot of

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!