Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Spirit

Sail Date: December 02, 2007

I thought it was very clean and tastefully decorated. Staff in the dining room seem to be polite but not as attentive as on other cruises. Finally met the cabin person towards the end of the trip. Cabin was always neat and clean, again just not as attentive as on past cruises.

Pros: Relaxing and traveling with my friend

Cons: Not enough vegetarian selection

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Not enough choice for vegetarians.
Desert was just average.
Front desk in spa left allot to be desired. Not helpful at all.
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
If this was on an itenary again, I would not bother getting off the ship.
Belize City, Belize
My 2nd time here and I alway feel like vultures are waiting when we get off the ship. My friend and I walked over to the bridge, I asked her if she had enough, we returned to the ship.
I have been 4 or 5 times. I spent a quiet day reading and swimming.