Norwegian Spirit

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 02, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
I thought it was very clean and tastefully decorated. Staff in the dining room seem to be polite but not as attentive as on other cruises. Finally met the cabin person towards the end of the trip. Cabin was always neat and clean, again just not as attentive as on past cruises.

Not enough choice for vegetarians.
Desert was just average.

Front desk in spa left allot to be desired. Not helpful at all.

I have been 4 or 5 times. I spent a quiet day reading and swimming.
If this was on an itenary again, I would not bother getting off the ship.
My 2nd time here and I alway feel like vultures are waiting when we get off the ship. My friend and I walked over to the bridge, I asked her if she had enough, we returned to the ship.

Pros: Relaxing and traveling with my friend

Cons: Not enough vegetarian selection

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!