Awsome Time

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

6 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2007
This was my first cruise I went w/ some friends and we had a lot of fun. Everyday there was something to do and the food was excellent.

This was my first cruise so I have nothing to rate it againsed other than other food I've had and the food was as good as any fine dining I've had. I was able to eat all the filet mignon I wanted :-)

The hypnosis show, the various games they did and the club was fun everynight.

We had lots of fun with people from the staff. They were very friendly. Specifically my two housekeepers, Jill, Manny, Nestle, the DJ, one of the waitresses at the blue Lagoon. The only 1 that was a bitch was this phillipino lady w/ big lips and braces at the shanghai bar

The ship was very clean. Hand sanitizers everywhere (literally)The only thing that sucked was the rocking on the way home.

The room wasn't bad. It was more like a dorm room but I expected a ship with hand sanitizers everywhere to change the sheets and pillowcases every once in a while. But no.
This is NCL's private island. It was fun there were plenty of activities, food, music, a bar and the water was amazing.
Don't Miss: Hanging out by the water
We only had like 4 hours at this port and we snorkled with the stingrays which sucked so we went jetskiing which got boring quick. Waste of a day.
Don't Miss: Probably just shopping for souvineers in town
We went to Universal even though it rained we had a good time.
Don't Miss: Universal Studios

Pros: All you can eat. Crew was cool. Good music in the clubs.

Cons: Excursions weren't timed right.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!