A Cruise Everyone Should Experience

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Cabin Type: Suite
This is my family's first cruise and it is an excellent choice for us all, and when I say family, I don't mean 3 or 4 or 5 members. There were 14 of us.
Upon boarding the NCL Spirit, I already liked the atmosphere more so when I met Lisa, the friendly consierge. I loved my stateroom, the living room, the dining room, the balcony, the king size bed, the bathroom and more importantly, the jacuzzi.
We were all very impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the crew. They seem to never tire although, day in day out, they are standing by their post.
I will certainly recommend this cruise to friends.

I have a million insect bites.
SHould have been longer. I didn't have much time to shop.

Pros: Activities, my stateroom, friendly crew

Cons: Young/loud teens walking around tipsy

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!