Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Cruise Everyone Should Experience

Sail Date: June 17, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

This is my family's first cruise and it is an excellent choice for us all, and when I say family, I don't mean 3 or 4 or 5 members. There were 14 of us.
Upon boarding the NCL Spirit, I already liked the atmosphere more so when I met Lisa, the friendly consierge. I loved my stateroom, the living room, the dining room, the balcony, the king size bed, the bathroom and more importantly, the jacuzzi.
We were all very impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the crew. They seem to never tire although, day in day out, they are standing by their post.
I will certainly recommend this cruise to friends.

Pros: Activities, my stateroom, friendly crew

Cons: Young/loud teens walking around tipsy

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I have a million insect bites.
SHould have been longer. I didn't have much time to shop.
Port Canaveral, Florida