norwegian spirit

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
This wa smy first cruise I enjoyed myself but there were a few things I did not like and I listed them above. the art also was over priced.

the pool was to small

my pillow case was dirty and the sheets had not been changed once we boarded.

Don't Miss: there is only the beach to enjoy and the scene of the island that all

Pros: The ship was nice and the food

Cons: the pool was to small, the cabins were small, some of the attendants were rude and the iteniary was a rip off. They had us dock in the middle of the ocean to catch a small boat to great stirrup cay in the black night with no life jackets which was dangerous.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.