Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

norwegian spirit

Sail Date: June 17, 2007

This wa smy first cruise I enjoyed myself but there were a few things I did not like and I listed them above. the art also was over priced.

Pros: The ship was nice and the food

Cons: the pool was to small, the cabins were small, some of the attendants were rude and the iteniary was a rip off. They had us dock in the middle of the ocean to catch a small boat to great stirrup cay in the black night with no life jackets which was dangerous.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

my pillow case was dirty and the sheets had not been changed once we boarded.
the pool was to small
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Don't Miss: there is only the beach to enjoy and the scene of the island that all