Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing three days in the sun

Sail Date: February 18, 2007

The staff was courteous and friendly, the ship was clean, there was hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE to minimize spread of stomach bugs. The food was very good, though the reservation system for the specialty restaurants left something to be desired (i.e. every time we tried to make a reservation, even on days we got up early and got on line before the reservation desk opened, we couldn't get anything).
There were plenty of activities - we did everything from arts and crafts to bingo to seeing a great family magic show. And of course there was the famous "chocoholic buffet" - not to be missed!

Pros: private island

Cons: dinner reservation system

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The island is really beautiful. We went at night for the party and buffet, and again in the morning. We walked around the island and relaxed on the beach and of course ate some more.
Don't Miss: the island
We didn't have enough time here, but we did take a great boat tour where we saw fish and coral underwater. We skipped the bus part of the tour because we ran out of time and wanted to walk around town a bit.
Don't Miss: See and Sea tour
Port Canaveral, Florida
My husband took my son to Universal Studios and they had a blast. I stayed on board and read my book in the sun and had the whole ship to myself, and also had a blast.
Don't Miss: Universal Studios