Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise Trip

Sail Date: October 24, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I really liked the cruise and so did my husband. The entertainment on thebcruise was pretty good and the all inclusive drinks was the best part. You dont have to worry about paying for any drinks. The food was not amazing but was good enough. Everyone was very nice on the ship except for the bar services. I found them all to be very rude. I was also very upset to find out that a couple I spoke to got the cruise price for the price I had paid per person which sucked knowing I could have saved some money. Other than that, all is great.

The cabin was a lot smaller than I thought but the balcony helps! Otherwise the room is just what you need. Room seevice was great and the room was always clean.
Miami, Florida
Try not to get ripped off by people on Miami Beach. Always use tripadvisor please.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island