1st Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: October 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

We had an awesome time on our cruise. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Our steward was great, he went the extra mile to make sure our room  was perfect. The room was always stocked with clean towels, water for me to take my medicines. I loved all the towel animals and wedding cake that our steward left on our bed. J.C. Sanchez our cruise director sent chocolate covered strawberries and a nice bottle of wine to our room for our 32nd wedding anniversary. The food was great, my favorite place to eat was "TheCrossings"! Everyone made our cruise very special for us. The captain made sure we were safe and in no danger, Thank you to the crew on Norwegian Sky!