Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best

Sail Date: October 03, 2016

Reviewed: 13 days ago

Every part was my favorite part,I had so much fun and loved this all inclusive cruise.I will be back to sail again very soon!Loved the music loved the bar the food the pool and all of the staff!

Cabin / Stateroom Very good and very clean, respect for housekeeping they were so nice and friendly.

There is fun for everyone,if you want to gamble you have casino if you want to drink you have bar if you want to eat you can eat in so much different restaurants and there is something for everybody!