Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dont!!!

Sail Date: October 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

What was my favorite part of the cruise??  Entering my house knowing I dont have to go back!!!

I have been cruising for the last 20 years, always on Royal Caribbean, but when I saw the special offer for NCL, I thought I would give a try. OMG, what a mistake!!

day 1. drinks watered, beer warm, dinner - 20minutes wait time for the soup, additional 45 minutes for the main course that never got there, cause we left the restaurant.

day 2. drinks are good. male employee leaving the restroom WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS!!!! No food after 12.30 am. when I say no food, I mean you can not get any food, period. bars are closing at 1am . the only bar opened is the casino - thank you for smoking!

day 3. drinks watered. employees seem to be bothered when I order a drink. breakfast - cold , Walmart pancakes - are you serious??

At this point, I am actually losing weight. On a cruise!!!!! What???

day 4. drinks are a disaster, watered to the point of no alcohol. NOT joking! I am not a heavy drinker, but this was just a flavored water. Oh, Miami, you cant come soon enough.

Day 5. Disembarkation process - 1.50 minutes standing in a line. Single person gangway to get off the ship. Wow.

My review would have negative starts if it was possible.

stay away from NCL!