First time on Norwegian

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I absolutely loved this trip..Lots of energy ,The staff was awesome.I met lots of great people on this trip .I would recomend this trip to everyone.I opted for the guarantee ocean view stateroom (first time)..It was beautiful..roomy view was not obstructed at all !!!Big Smile

Unfortunately the food was the worst thin about this cruise.The grilled for was very good .But every time we docked I ran to get food

Lots to do .Staff and performencers awesome..

soap and lotion was not replaced one of each for the whole trip

I am going to use this area to thank the lovely staff that catered to my needs I didnt have time to fill out the card .So I would like to THANK SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME EMPOLYEES ON YOUR SHIP..CHARLES PEOONE ,DANIELLE BYRNE, JEREMY LEWIS,JACK PIQUERO,RICALDO REYES,RODANTE GUEVARRA,SWAYNE DORNELLY