Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time on Norwegian

Sail Date: August 26, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I absolutely loved this trip..Lots of energy ,The staff was awesome.I met lots of great people on this trip .I would recomend this trip to everyone.I opted for the guarantee ocean view stateroom (first time)..It was beautiful..roomy view was not obstructed at all !!!Big Smile

soap and lotion was not replaced one of each for the whole trip
Lots to do .Staff and performencers awesome..
Unfortunately the food was the worst thin about this cruise.The grilled for was very good .But every time we docked I ran to get food

I am going to use this area to thank the lovely staff that catered to my needs I didnt have time to fill out the card .So I would like to THANK SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME EMPOLYEES ON YOUR SHIP..CHARLES PEOONE ,DANIELLE BYRNE, JEREMY LEWIS,JACK PIQUERO,RICALDO REYES,RODANTE GUEVARRA,SWAYNE DORNELLY