Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: August 15, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part of the cruise was the last day at Great Stirrup Cay.  The private cabana is pricey but worth every cent! Wait staff had the cabana set up with a table and 4 chairs, 4 loungers, fridge filled with food and water and extra towels.  The water is so clear and beautiful.  My granddaughter started the day with a massage on the beach.  There is snorkel equipment available for rent.  One of my favorite days ever.

The Norwegian Sky is an older and smaller ship but great bones and I think will be retrofitted with new upgrades.  Make sure that you take the time to go to the live game shows...  they were hysterical!

The ship itself has very good with excellent cabin stewards who provided excellent service!

Great cabin. I was worried about the size but it's large enough for 2, I would not recommend 3 unless it was a young child.
Miami, Florida
WE have no opinion as we did not really see Miami. I do know that Miami's drivers are most impatient.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Hubby and granddaughter went to Luycan National Park excursion was great! Excursion for daughter and I was cancelled so we walked the straw market... not much to see. Take a taxi and go somewhere.
Carven was our tour guide for hubby and I thought Carven was irritating at best. We felt like we were being shown things so that he could make more tips... His delivery was all about himself and how great a guide he was! Ugh! Daughter and Granddaughter did sea lion excursion and loved it!!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Get a small cabana! Best excursion!

Although it's easy to go to one of the buffet's to eat I suggest you take the time to eat at the other restaurants.

1 Comment