Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Horrible food, Violence in Nassau, and Nickel-and-Diming gone crazy!!

Sail Date: August 12, 2016

Quite literally the worst 4 days of my life

The food was disgusting, and the drinking water made my girlfriend and I both very sick. The employees were loud and rude. And the citizens in Nassau were so violently pushing their products and services that it became unsafe, and I had to spend my entire day in what should be a wonderful location in my cabin!!

please, avoid This Cruise Line at all costs, and avoid Nassau at all costs!!

Rocky, uneven, and a terrible mattress.
Having a snobby British DJ who acts black doesn't qualify as "Entertainment"
Rude foreign workers, and lazy staff. They stole $40 from my wallet and insisted I had "left it as a tip"
Absolute garbage. Couldn't even keep the food down.
Miami, Florida
Nassau is a dump! The people cornered me and yelled at me to buy from them, following me to restaraunts and harassing me at the beach. It was an absolute disaster. It very literally ruined the rest of my vacation.

I highly recommend getting the all-inclusive package, but it doesn't include water! The water they give you makes you sick, but they charge you $8 a bottle for bottled water, and they search your bag for water beforehand! Such a waste of my time and hard earned money. It almost ended my relationship