Not what i asked for

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 08, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I got a poor stateroom far below deck which made me claustrophobic and unable to rest well. When I talked to guest services on the ship (the shore personnel would not help at all) they were rude and informed me to talk to my travel agent but when I called the travel personnel I was told to talk to the ship GS ---- a total disaster.  This was my birthday cruise which I had looked forward to and was totally ruined by you folks!  I will definitely look for better companies in the future.

Guest Services personnel were rude and poor assistance at best
Everyone else were great

When I stated this I asked for a room along or above main desk --- what I got was the lowest stateroom on ship. Very Poor

The food and drinks were great