Sky is the limit

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 04, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This was our first cruise trip and we had some concerns about it ( how the disembarkation of 2000 people will be or how busy the restaurants will be...). Fortunately everything was great about the cruise, the food and the drinks (yes it was included and we loved it!) and the shows... We already started to plan a new cruise trip for next year.

The cocktail variety was good, the only thing I didn't like was they didn't serve alcohol without ice which I thought it was weird.

Russ Rivas was hilarious, I wish his show was longer.
The crew member shows were also good. They can really sing and dance.

Staff is very friendly, especially the waiters in the restaurants super nice.

The palace and the crossing restaurants serve really good food for dinner. I think I had steak every night. We made reservation but it feels like we didn't really need them, so if you are not with a big party, you don't have to.

It doesn't have much to see, just couple stores.
This island is amazing, we thought that it would be boring but we enjoyed the beautiful beach all day. I think it s one of the highlights of the trip.