Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Lackluster but good value for holiday week

Sail Date: July 04, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first time on a Norwegian cruise and it was a different experience than other cruise lines.  The staff as a whole was less friendly than on previous cruises and cruise lines. You heard a lot of cruise members counting down until they get vacation.  If you have kids, the kids camp is the best thing about the whole ship.  My eight year old daughter absolutely loved it and begged daily to go.  I would have loved that even more if there were things I found interesting on the ship as well. Overall a lackluster cruise but good value.

1 Comment