Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise activity and entertainment..

Sail Date: July 04, 2016

That we could spend more time on the Island opposed to being under way for days.The free drink package was very nice. I have never sailed any other cruises line that offered this.The food choices were way above the standard items. The presentation was very appetizing. Enclude classical or chamber music to one of your many lounges,and off Broadway musicals to your evening performances.

Space to confined. Difficulty getting around the foot of the bed without scraping your knee or leg. I had to crawl in from the foot of the bed.not a lot of space for storage to unpack your clothing.I could not believe that after being offered a free drink package that I was charged for bottle water.