Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Clean and great customer service

Sail Date: June 27, 2016

Wow the room attendant organized and did our he'd around 2-3 times a day and night. Great food, can't beat the unlimited alcohol, however I think they water them down. I never felt like drunk, which I think is a good thing since if there's an emergency you really don't want drunk people dealing w it or to deal with. Lots of kids activities, we spent around $450 after paying the cruise. This is including one a la carte restaurant which was around $77, dry cleaning $20, one shore excursion, cruise daily fees per person so be aware of that is around $14 per day per each person. I don't know if it includes kids tho. It was just myself and my hubby. Now I think they need to do better on their beds, they are kinda hard, good pillows tho.

Good cabin, good space, bad bed.
Miami, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Please make sure to bring cash. I had to go back to the ship to withdraw cash.

1 Comment