Clean and great customer service

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 27, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

Wow the room attendant organized and did our he'd around 2-3 times a day and night. Great food, can't beat the unlimited alcohol, however I think they water them down. I never felt like drunk, which I think is a good thing since if there's an emergency you really don't want drunk people dealing w it or to deal with. Lots of kids activities, we spent around $450 after paying the cruise. This is including one a la carte restaurant which was around $77, dry cleaning $20, one shore excursion, cruise daily fees per person so be aware of that is around $14 per day per each person. I don't know if it includes kids tho. It was just myself and my hubby. Now I think they need to do better on their beds, they are kinda hard, good pillows tho.

Good cabin, good space, bad bed.
Please make sure to bring cash. I had to go back to the ship to withdraw cash.