3 day birthday cruise!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

The best part of the cruise was the beverage package.  The food lacked flavor and, I enjoyed the buffet rather then the sit down which I typically prefer on other ships I have been on. The service was as expected. The worst part of the cruise was the entertainment. The welcome aboard show was horrible. The comedian was ok but could have been way better. I was expecting Norwegian to be a step above the rest but I preferred carnival as did my entire party. We are planning to take a cruise next year but it will not be with Norwegian

N/a

On deck 11 there is a private jacuzzi. Breakfast is better at the buffet.

Don't waste your time with Atlantis or a tour. Enjoy the beach.