Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Review for Norwegian Sky 3 night Bahama cruise

Sail Date: June 10, 2016

Cabin: 9028

Embark was smooth and easy.  Got to the waiting area at 11:15 and they started boarding at 12:00.  Took our carry on's and went straight to the buffet to wait for our room to be ready.  Food was ok.  The one thing I have to say, the people working on the ship were excellent.  They would go out of their way to do for you.  At 1:30 our rooms were ready.  When we opened the door to our room (9028) my jaw hit the floor.  I have been in inside cabins bigger than this one.  It was a balcony room and was able to fit 3 people.  I can't see 3 people in this room.  It was hard enough having 2 people in the room.  The bathroom was so small.  Other than the small small small stateroom, we had a great time.  Food was just ok, but the staff EVERYWHERE were great.  We ended up tipping extra to the waiters, our room attendant and the bars!!!!!!!  They were really appreciative.

Terribly SMALL!!!!!!!! I mean Really, Really, Really Small. I always get a cabin when I cruise and I have never spent that money on such a small cabin and balcony. It was TINY!!!!!!!