Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Much more than I expected!

Sail Date: May 23, 2016

I will definitely be cruising with Norwegian again! The experience was much more than what I expected. The staff were excellent, friendly and just amazing to be around. The food was delicious! There were tons of events on the ship, I was never in my room! I have been back for 2 days and I can't stop telling my friends how much fun I had! At $299 I expected a much worse experience, this was easily the cheapest, yet BEST trip I've ever been on!

Small but just enough room for what you need. Always clean, nice AC!

Be aware that there is a service charge of $13.95 per person, per day. I was surprised when I found out I owed another $108 bucks for my wife and I. It's worth it though, the service charge goes to the staff, which goes above and beyond for you!