Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Customer Service

Sail Date: May 09, 2016

My husband and I just got married and for our honeymoon we booked the Norwegian Sky Cruise. This is the first time we have ever been on a cruise so we don't really have anything to compare our trip to, but we had a great experience with the Norwegian Sky Cruise and are definitely wanting to book more cruises in the future with them. The cruise was like a huge party everyday and they had a complimentary liquor package that came with this cruise which was pretty awesome! Also the staff is incredible! Everyone was super friendly and wanted to help out to make the experience even more of a delight! Our stateroom steward Melvin was amazing b/c the first night of our cruise he made swans on our bed made out of towels and it didn't stop there. Every night we got back to our stateroom he had made another animal on our bed out of towels. We did however leave a $20 Play-Station gift card in stateroom 8230 and are unsure if there is a way to have it mailed to us, but overall, my husband and I enjoyed the cruise a lot and cannot wait to go on another cruise! Happy

My husband & I are very happy we booked the cruise with the window b/c while on the cruise we lost track of time. The window made it easier for us to get up in the morning so we could go do more activities.