Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not so great

Sail Date: April 15, 2016

The boat seemed like it was one of the old boats, I've traveled on the Norwegian gem and it was so much better, the food was exactly the same everyday and tasted like processed and powdered juice. The air conditioner must have been on extra cold because the boat was freezing every day I had to wear long pants and a long sleeve shirt in order to enjoy myself. Because of the whether the private island  was canceled, they did not offer anything or plan anything special because of the cancelation they just carried on like nothing. After vacationing on the gem I thought there was no other way to vacation because it was great, but after vacationing with Sky I don't think I'll vacation on a cruise again, the boat seemed dull, nothing glamorous about it, I would consider taking a regular land vacation instead, this vacation was not worth it

The room was comfy and clean