GREAT UNTIL AN OVER INTOXICATED MAN KNOCKED ME OVER

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 04, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I would give this cruise a 5 star until it was ruined on Wednesday night this man knocked me down with such great force that even my shoes came off and my glasses ended up behind my head. had to wait for the nurse to take me go the medical center where they did x rays and gave me a shot for pain also put me in a soft collar and told me I couldn't get off the ship on the private island. I was billed 563.00 for their services and spent most of my time trying to get it credited. thank God the manager of the casino was able to talk to higher ups and credit was made. I really feel I should have also received some kind of a reimbursement for my pain and suffering and for not being able to enjoy my last day and night on the SKY all due to an over intoxicated man that I was told was underage and even if not should have been shut off way before this accident happened. I should at least get a credit for one full day and night but feel I really deserve a free cruise due to all my pain and suffering. The doctor told me to get an MRI when I returned home so I was also in great stress wondering if I had any bleed especially in my head.  If this hadn't happened I would have to say this would have been the best cruise ever.

enjoyed all the fun and dancing until I got hurt

the entertainers were wonderful and also very kind and friendly when seen off stage especially Mia and Steve such great performers

Quasi Mc Lean, very kind and sympathetic
Anaz Salimo and Shezeina Daniel 2 of the most wonderful efficient and friendly servers I have ever had. Will miss them..

I would highly recommend this ship for what they offer and the price. However, I would make sure to not book a spring break again due to the accident, he ruined my whole cruise. All the other wonderful spring breakers were very polite and lots of fun. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch

unable to go ashore due to my accident and doctor's orders