Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great weekend

Sail Date: March 21, 2016

It was my second cruise to Bahamas. The other one was on a different cruise line. I went with my son and my father.  I don't know that t was all inclusive, beers,sodas etc. It was great no matter that it was full of spring break students. the wether was good, my only detail was the food on the dinning room, it was cold even the soup. The Cesar salad wasn't a real one, just lettuce and 2 pieces of bred over it. The buffet was ok. Better than the dinner.

It was too small.

I will recommend to family and friends. It is not bad. Maybe they can do something about the food.