Concerned about not being notified that it was a Spring Break Party Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 07, 2016

Everyone on the ship was very helpful and the services were wonderful.  However, I was never notified that this was a Spring Break Party Cruise.  I went with my 10 yo daughter and it was a bit disconcerting.

Couldn't attend any because of my daughter, and there were so few kids for her to join in the children's program. this was a Spring Break Party Cruise...

There were over 2k passengers and 90 percent were Spring Break 20 years old who were doing what they should on a Spring Break but difficult for one of who was there with her 10 year daughter.

It was clean and small, but it was nice.

Next time let the folks booking the cruise to include outside sources the majority population. I was advised by the Spring Break Cruise that on some website it was advertised as a Spring Break Party Cruise, yet I NEVER knew this.