Awesome First Time Experience

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This has been my first time EVER cruising and I had the best time of my life. The energy of the staff was phenomenal, the food was great and the drinks were A1. Norwegian Sky definitely set a high bar for cruising and I'll be sailing again with them VERY SOON!! #NorwegianRocks #GreatExperience #IllBeBackVerySoon

Always something to do!

The DJ onboard kept the best music going! Great variety..

Staff was awesome.. Very energetic!

I enjoyed my cabin. My porthole was just enough window for me! And because I traveled with my partner, I like the fact that we were able to turn the two beds into one..

I have been talking about and promoting Norwegian Sky cruise lines to anyone that will listen. I had a great experience and want to encourage anyone that needs a relaxing getaway, try Norwegian Sky!!