Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome First Time Experience

Sail Date: March 04, 2016

This has been my first time EVER cruising and I had the best time of my life. The energy of the staff was phenomenal, the food was great and the drinks were A1. Norwegian Sky definitely set a high bar for cruising and I'll be sailing again with them VERY SOON!! #NorwegianRocks #GreatExperience #IllBeBackVerySoon

I enjoyed my cabin. My porthole was just enough window for me! And because I traveled with my partner, I like the fact that we were able to turn the two beds into one..
Always something to do!
The DJ onboard kept the best music going! Great variety..
Staff was awesome.. Very energetic!

I have been talking about and promoting Norwegian Sky cruise lines to anyone that will listen. I had a great experience and want to encourage anyone that needs a relaxing getaway, try Norwegian Sky!!