Trip 2016

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

The boat is big and clean the staff is great the food was ok it was almost the same thing every day the BBQ on the patio it was good .. The only thing was there wasn't anything good for kids to eat .. I think this cruise line is mostly for adults some guest took there kids I guess they didn't have babysitter.. And is all inclusive drinks AkA (free drinks) that was great ... When u get to your port the exit is quick if u wake up early overall it was great but I think Norwegian cruise line can do much better .

House keeping was ok . I give it an ok for me because we had a problem with out toilet it was over flowing they cam quick to fix the problem but housekeeping didn't moped the floor of the bathroom so it smelled like pee ..

I recommend this cruise line for adults and not for guest with kids just cuz they have unlimited drinks and people don't know how to act when they are drunk

I loved loved this private island omg it was perfect....