What I had experienced

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 08, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I would recommend this crusie line, I think they are working on the night entertainment, that was the only thing we think needs some improvement, this is why I did 3stars, very clean employees are happy, we just had one tired employee, so not so bad, room service awesome, captain amazing.

Did not like the beds they were very uncomfortable, also sink plug I had to take out of the sink very first night of our stay due too the sink getting backed up.

I would say over all great experience, one incident, I think it was due to waiter being tired, over due for a break next minute I turned around to complain he was sent on a break.