Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

staff

Sail Date: January 29, 2016

ALL STAFF WAS EXCELLENT .  MY ROOM WAS SO CLEAN . I DONT REMEMBER THE MAID /MALE NAME  THAT TOOK CARE OF MY ROOM 8025. HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND KIND TO US, VERY PROFESIONAL MANERS AND ESPECIALY HE WAS DOING HIS WORK WITH DIGNITY. WE BELIEVE HE DESERVES TO GET A PROMOTION W THE COMPANY. ONLY ONE NEGATIVE COMMENT  ABOUT   THE HALLWAYS IN MY FLOOR LOOKED LIKE IT WAS WET AND DIRTY. ALL STAFF WAS AGAIN THE BEST, THE SHIP WAS AMAZING AND THE ENTERTEINMNET STAFF WAS ECECELLENT. I WILL GO BACK AGAIN. ISLAND WAS AMAZING. I KEEP TLLING MY FRIENDS ABOUTH  NCL.

MAID WAS GREAT. PLEASE GIVE HIM A PROMOTION!!!

THE FOOD IN THE RESTAURANT WAS NOT THAT GREAT for vegetarian . I AM MOSTLY VEGETERIAN AND FELT not enough option.