Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sky

Sail Date: January 25, 2016

the Sky was my first cruise and defiantly not my last! The staff is so much fun and makes you feel right at home! There is always something to do from 7am until midnight! The excursions they offer are great! There is something for everyone. It rained one day when we were there and everyone on the ship had so much fun dancing in the rain and hot tubbing! It was great! I highly recommend the Sky!

Cabin / Stateroom Our cabin was always super clean and every morning the gentlemen that cleaned our room was outside and asked if there was anything we needed, asked how our previous day was and asked if we had any plans for the day! Extremely nice!
Miami, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Unless you do Atlantis, I don't know that there's much to do ashore. I can't say I would ever walk around on that island!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Defiantly do the Atlantis Excursion at Nassau and the Bahaman Adventure ( all Inclusive) in Freetport!