My Birthday Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 14, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I would to say that the experience was lovely since it was our first cruise! My husband n I had a great time the food the music the activities were over all to die for however the only one thing that took place which makes me give it a 4 star is that my Michael Kors watch was stolen from my room by staff from the ship. It happen on the day before we departed from the Nassau to return back to Miami, it was in my room on the night stand, once I realize it was missing I reported it and was very upset because the security was saying that maybe I left it somewhere else which in fact I didn't they filed a report and took me it will take time to replace if its replaceable and they search my room and luggage but found nothing, so my husband n I left to go relief stress n came back at night so as we packing our bags the watch was found in the outer side of my luggage which was search by security so the thief obviously was the room service staff! Once we noticed this we went back to security n showed the watch n all they said was oh sorry about that it seems like the thief put it back.... Like why should people experience stuff missing from their room n expect for us not to noticed our belongings are missing! That was unacceptable n for this they lost cool points