Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Big Dissapoinment

Sail Date: December 07, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We been cruising for the past 15 years, our 1st cruise was with Norwegian, we didn't know what to expect, so everything was great. after that we started cruising with Carnival, NOW we know how this whole cruising thing is (we think) nothing went right, my wife left her sunglasses in the stateroom the next day we couldn't find them, we had an umbrella with us because it was raining the day we arrived, we left the umbrella inside the closet, Wednesday it wasn't there, we filed a report, but because what they stole from us wasn't worth more than $80.00 dills they didn't do anything about it."we can write you a note and if you have an insurance, file a claim with them, because there's nothing we can do" they told us. we were not asking for ANYTHING, but at least an apology for what happened would of make us feel like they cared... Angry

We were a party of 4 with Carnival there's no problem accommodating us, with Norwegian we had the bed, the bunk bed and a sofa,... a sofa not even long enough for my 7 year old daughter her feet were hanging because the sofa was way too small for her.
the halls had a funny smell my bathroom had no shower gel when we arrived,,,so the first day we use shampoo as a body wash. around the toilet we had a yellow rim I still don't know if it was rust or old pee.
My kids love the kids club, however the kids club with Norwegian is not what my daughter was expecting, every time we cruise I'm daughter free.. this time she didn't want to comeback after the second day.
We had this lady from Indonesia, her name was Oktarina (I think) from Palace Restaurant her and her helper were wonderful, they made us forget how awful Norwegian is.