Sky still looks good!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 27, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

Had a great cruise. Sky still in good shape for her age. Last time I was on her was 2009. It was a little windy so we couldn't tender at GSC. Bummer. But we had free rum punch. I LOVE that island. Nassau was Nassau. Went to Senior Frogs for lunch. Drinks excellent food ok. Cagney's was awesome. The MDR food was hit or miss but overall very good. I went solo so I had even a better time. No one to answer to. Didn't get a chance to see any shows. Had some good luck in the casino. The cruise staff was awesome. Kept everyone in a fun mood.

Was in the perfect location. Close to the elevators but not too close to hear foot traffic
Didn't get to go to my favorite island because of windy conditions