Not recommended for families with children

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 27, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

First, let me praise the crew for the excellent service before I start ranting about the poor attention given to the kids traveling with their parents on this cruise.

The crew was super organized, fast to respond and very friendly. The director is extremely energetic and knows how to keep people entertained, he is one of the funniest directors I have seen, this was my fourth cruise.

The food was excellent except in the complementary formal dinning restaurant.

As for the kids, the club was a little better than babysitting. There was only one pool between a bar and a dance floor to entertain the adults, not the proper atmosphere for children. There were few options for the kids who were too overwhelmed by the busy pool. My kids longed for this vacation to end.