Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 16, 2015

The cruise was wonderful and I cannot praise every member of your staff enough.  They were so helpful happy and friendly.  The food was out of this world and the choices were catered for everybody. Every staff member we spoke to loved working for Norwegian which says it all.  I thought the state room was a little small compared to another cruise I had taken in the past but I didn't spend any time in there anyway except to sleep.  I missed having a different towel animals in our room and only got one photo this cruise of a cute dog.

I would love to cruise with Norwegian again in the future. Wonderful fantastic didn't want it to end!!!!!!

Smaller than I had had on a previous cruise and we only got one towel animal. I returned to my cabin everyday and there were not any more.Like a kid I was a bit disappointed as I love those creative animals.
We must have been the only silly couple who went through customs without getting our luggage as we saw it sitting there but thought it would be put outside like when we arrived and we had to wait for the flow of people to come off the ship and have the suitcases searched. I am on oxygen so I was not very happy about that. Maybe there could be a sign telling people to get there stuff before passing through customs? Like I said we were the only silly ones to make that mistake so maybe it was just us.
Miami, Florida
Sit in traffic for over 3 hours as the highway was closed due to a shooting. Make sure you have loads of spare time for holdups.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Make sure you collect your luggage before passing through customs.