wonderful

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

The cruise was wonderful and I cannot praise every member of your staff enough.  They were so helpful happy and friendly.  The food was out of this world and the choices were catered for everybody. Every staff member we spoke to loved working for Norwegian which says it all.  I thought the state room was a little small compared to another cruise I had taken in the past but I didn't spend any time in there anyway except to sleep.  I missed having a different towel animals in our room and only got one photo this cruise of a cute dog.

I would love to cruise with Norwegian again in the future. Wonderful fantastic didn't want it to end!!!!!!

Smaller than I had had on a previous cruise and we only got one towel animal. I returned to my cabin everyday and there were not any more.Like a kid I was a bit disappointed as I love those creative animals.

Make sure you collect your luggage before passing through customs.

Sit in traffic for over 3 hours as the highway was closed due to a shooting. Make sure you have loads of spare time for holdups.