Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Just comparing

Sail Date: October 02, 2015

I came for my one year anniversary. Our room was way smaller than the interior rooms I seen on my other travels. The food was the best out of all cruises I have ever been on, but the complimentary cake was horrible. Please get rid of it!  The demographic on the boat was one sided, and the entertainment catered to them only. I totally understand that but I feel you should advise people of that while they are booking, and or make sure the music is mixed more with up to date tunes for everyone. I really feel that made my trip not as enjoyable.

will never book a interior room on your boat again. It was sooo small we were always on the bed
went smooth!!!!! especially disemarkation
boat was clean, and in good shape. Its over packed we had a hard time finding chairs 85% of the time. frustrating
the boat felt over packed, and when we went to comedy show or karaoke we had to stand.
latin music the entire time. Need a better up to date mix of music that catered to everyone on board.
it took way too long to get my bags.
the absolute best of all ships I have ever been!

DO not get a interior room its not big enough for people, and bags.

1 Comment