Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Boring Cruise

Sail Date: October 02, 2015

Unfortunately, I must say that this was the worse cruise I've ever been on! This was my first time cruising with Norwegian and I believe it would be my last time cruising with them unless they do some serious upgrading.

Room was wayyyy too small and the bathroom was even smaller
The ship was clean but it was an older model ship...very small rooms
We could not go into Stirrup Cay because of the hurricane
It was more Latino music played instead of a mixed variety of music.
The only thing that was entertaining was the all white party and The Newlywed Not So Newlywed Game
Same food all the time
Miami, Florida
weather was wonderful
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
We could not go into Stirrup Cay because of the hurricane and no we did not get reimbursed any money we had to stay at sea from Fri @5p until Sunday 8a

They charge a gratuity fee even if you do not want to give one ($81.50) Even with that fee, they charge a fee when you buy drinks from the waiters. The rooms are extra small and a lot of their rooms do not have a window in them unless you are going to pay a lot extra for the room. Go Carnival!!!