Boring Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

Unfortunately, I must say that this was the worse cruise I've ever been on! This was my first time cruising with Norwegian and I believe it would be my last time cruising with them unless they do some serious upgrading.

Same food all the time

It was more Latino music played instead of a mixed variety of music.

The only thing that was entertaining was the all white party and The Newlywed Not So Newlywed Game

The ship was clean but it was an older model ship...very small rooms

Room was wayyyy too small and the bathroom was even smaller

They charge a gratuity fee even if you do not want to give one ($81.50) Even with that fee, they charge a fee when you buy drinks from the waiters. The rooms are extra small and a lot of their rooms do not have a window in them unless you are going to pay a lot extra for the room. Go Carnival!!!

weather was wonderful
We could not go into Stirrup Cay because of the hurricane and no we did not get reimbursed any money we had to stay at sea from Fri @5p until Sunday 8a